Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketch sponsorship

Good morning, good morning what a great day! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches and what a great sketch it is. Some of our design team have some inspiration for you.

Glenda used the new Cowboy Gear for her card, gorgeous!

Linda used the new Nature Calls set, way too funny.

and I (Dawn) used an older set Oh My Ant, my favourite characters! 
Hop on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and give the challenge a try. If you use a Doodle Pantry image you can also enter our current challenge here. Just for entering you receive a free image, sweet! Have a great day and see you soon.

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wonderful creations ladies! I love all of the different images you have showcased!

Valerie said...

these are all great examples but my fav is the boots and hat!