Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Products up today


The summer vacation is over, but Labor Day is just around the corner!  We have a coupon sale, a NEW "Free with purchase" product, a NEW challenge posting in a few hours with a NEW featured product that you can get JUST for entering and linking up a Doodle Pantry project by the 24th.
Come back at NOON eastern time to check out our challenge.

In the meantime, I've listed all of our new products below, linked to individual products, and even linked to our Designers blogs so you can view what they made.  I hope you'll browse and take a look!

POODLES OF FUN - The title says it all!  This one is our Sept 1 thru 24 "Free with a purchase" set.  Just add it to your cart of other products and checkout and you'll get the downloads in your purchased downloads email.
Our teams creativity with this set:  PatElizabeth

TOO SWEET TURTLE - fun and whimsical, great for kid cards
Our teams creativity with this set: Shirley, Jerusha, Sarah N
SPECIAL RIBBONS - a set of awareness ribbons in 16 colors that should cover MOST illnesses or cancers. Complete with a matching digi paper sheet for each color too.
Our teams creativity with this set:  Lori Z

 LIL' COWKIDS - children in playful western dress, perfect for your young rodeo stars
Our teams creativity with this set:  SARAH TMARSHA


COWBOY GEAR - A local friend really NEEDED these images.  And I do too!  We simply know too many folks who we want to make cards for with some cowboy things on it.
Our teams creativity with this set:  REBECCAALLISON

NATURE CALLS - Just for fun, an antique "bathroom".  And what guy won't appreciate an OUTHOUSE on a card?  I've not met a man who doesn't appreciate a good old outhouse.  There were just too many additional sentiments that I could have added to this one, but I wanted to keep it clean and fun for everyone.
Our teams creativity with this set:  GLENDA, DONNA

MOOSE - I really like moose.  I can't believe it took me this long to get one put into digi format.  Perfect for guy cards who like outdoors.
Our teams creativity with this set:  GEORGIA, PATTI

CAROLING FRIENDS -By special customers requests, a set of some of the popular characters all singing along in a joyful holiday song.
Our teams creativity with this set:  Dawn,   Debbie

HOLIDAY JOY DIGI PAPER PACK - A collection of 12 versatile 8.5x11 digi sheets for the holidays, in an assortment of traditional and non-traditional colors. Coordinates with many other Doodle Pantry color images.
Our teams creativity with this set:  Linda A

MISTER MONKEY - NOT FOR SALE YET!  This is our featured product for our next challenge!  Just link up your project that follows our challenge guidelines and you will get him emailed to you for free!  Our challenge posts at NOON today!
COLOR Cheeseburger Ants -  This image was released a couple years ago and I decided it was a good time to get him colored up for the Labor Day weekend... the last weekend for "real" grilling for the year.  I even added a few sentiments to make it a complete set.
Our teams creativity with this set:  Linda A
 
COLOR Stone Bridge -  This image was one of the very first that I ever released, I think it was maybe in the first 15 sets I had drawn.  I wanted to make it colorized to use for any season.
Our teams creativity with this set:  Jennie

COLOR Let us be Thankful - This set was released a couple years ago as well, and I really needed color versions for some fall cards this year.  I hope you enjoy!
Our teams creativity with this set:  Ellen

COLOR Cornflower -   Another image that was released in the first few months of my shop opening 3 years ago.  Oldie but goodie!  I added some sentiments to make it a full set, and colorized it.
Our teams creativity with this set:   NanaConnie
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much for visiting us today!   I hope you're inspired to create!

No comments: