Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fab 'n Funky Sponsorship

Hi everyone I hope its bright and sunny wherever you are! Today we're sponsoring Fab 'n Funky and their challenge is to make a card/project for Mother's Day. Our DT has gone all out for their projects.
Pat has used Super Birdie
                                     

I hope we've all inspired you to hop on over to Fab 'n Funky and give the challenge a try! Doodle Pantry Digital challenge #21 is still going on until March 24 AND there are great stamps in the Digi Grab Bag at the store at 30% off until March 30,  take a look! 



3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what beautiful creations. TFS.

Unknown said...

what a great set of creations all lovely in their own right i have added myself as a follower hope thats ok..as i love your work hugs sassy

Anonymous said...

I will send one to my mother .She will be so happy by getting these..


custom gift cards
clear cards