Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Winner on DPDC7!

We have a winner for the DPDC7!!!
Thank you to all the participants!!  What beautiful projects you create and it is so much fun to see them all!!
I want to make sure everyone who participated in DPDC7 received their Kitty Bouquet complimentary image?  I emailed everyone, so if you still have not received it, please email me (laurie at doodlepantry dot com) from the SAME EMAIL you used in your linky link.

CONGRATULATIONS goes to..... linky #26

That is...... MARSHA DRAIN
I have emailed the winner!    You have 2 days to claim your prize.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

WOOHOO!! Big congrats Marsha!! =) Enjoy your free digi/set!

Star said...

Congrats, Marsha! And thank, Laurie, for the Kitty Bouquet set! It's adorable!