Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winner for DPDC3

Hello and good evening!   We had some wonderfully creative and colorful creations submitted for this challenge and I do thank you for playing along with us!
I have emailed everyone the complimentary New Years Birdie image set.  Please check all your spam or junk folders, if it still isn't there, please email me from the SAME email you used in your linky creation.

Remember that the first challenge of each month (on the 5th) is to use a Doodle Pantry image as the main focus of your project, and the second challenge of each month (on the 20th) you may submit projects using any company DIGITAL image, but you just have to follow the "theme".
And now the BIG WINNER..............  random.org has selected.....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
8 
Timestamp: 2010-12-19 21:45:15 UTC

ENTRY NUMBER 8, who is DENISE!
Congratulations Denise!    I have emailed the winner, you have 2 days to claim the $20 DoodlePantry coupon prize. But, if you do not see an email from me, feel free to email me at laurie@doodlepantry.com from the SAME email you used to submit your InLinkz entry.

Now for something different...... I normally do not select a top 3 on this challenge since everyone got a free selected image, but it's Christmas time, so why not? And then I had random pick 4 "Top 4". 

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
23 13 2 18 
Timestamp: 2010-12-19 21:51:56 UTC

SuzieQ, Elizabeth H, Dee, and Ans... Each of you will receive ONE Doodle Pantry image of your choice (EXCLUDES pre-colored items).  I have emailed you as well, feel free to email me from the same email you used in your link.

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to everyone who stopped by to participate this challenge!  I hope you'll be able to join us tomorrow for the next challenge, where the theme is to use something new or have a theme of "new". Open to interpretation, I hope you'll join us.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

CONGRATULATIONS ladies... what a wonderful Christmas gift! =)

Merry Christmas to you Laurie and all your talented DT as well!!