Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Third week Corrosive Challenge Sponsor

NOTICE: Tomorrow is the Doodle Pantry release and the next Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge (#4).  Katlyn, senior DT member, will begin being the challenge host for the challenge on the 20th of each month, and I will continue to host the first challenge of each month.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the third Corrosive challenge for December that Doodle Pantry is sponsoring, and it is to make a non-traditional Christmas something. 

I hope you can play along this week and join us!

I used the Star of Bethlehem image from the Holy Land flowers 1 collection at Doodle Pantry.  Sentiment is also from that set.
Images printed on 90 lb. Canson watercolor paper.  I used Tombow markers and a waterbrush to color.


SUPPLIES:
  • IMAGE: Holy Land Flowers 1 (Star of bethlehem)
  • CS/PAPER: 90 lb. Canson watercolor paper, CDS soft mint, SU marina mist, Basic grey Marjolaine DP
  • INK: printer, SU marina mist marker, Tombow markers 946, 947, 177, 243
  • ACCENTS/TOOLS: waterbrush, spellbinders circles and oval dies, SU white tafetta ribbon, basic grey button, linen thread, sewing machine, pearls, foam pop dots

This is my last Holiday card this year for me to share.   I hope you have been inspired to create and hope you can join in at Corrosive challenge Blog!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love your images and have a blast coloring the ones I do have.

Kristine said...

Oh that is such a lovely card!! Just love those flowers and your DP sets it off nicely =)