Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Doodle Pantry Challenge Sponsorships

Good morning!
I just wanted to share with you some cards and also that Doodle Pantry is sponsoring some cool challenge blogs this week!

The first is the Corrosive Challenge Blog.  I am sponsoring ALL month!  That is 4 challenges.  If you participate in all 4, you increase your chances to win!  The first challenge was posted on Sunday Dec 5th and the theme is to use mostly red and white for Christmas.
~~I'll be creating something for this challenge later this week.~~

Then, there are 3 more challenges this month!  A sketch for Dec 12 challenge, and then 2 more challenges on Dec 19 and Dec 26. Themes to be announced on challenge days.
..........................................................................................................................
The next challenge sponsorship posted this morning, Creative Card Crew, theme ANYTHING GOES!
I hope you can join in on one or both of these challenge blogs!


Here is a card I created for the Creative Card Crew challenge.
Images printed on 90 lb. watercolor paper and I watercolored the images using Tombow markers and a waterbrush.  I love the Basic Grey Pyrus papers.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the olives.

SUPPLIES:
  • IMAGE: Holy Land Flowers 2, I used the Olive images
  • CS/PAPER: 90 lb. Canson watercolor paper, CDS wild ginger, CDS deep sea Basic Grey Pyrus DP
  • INK: SU marker always artichoke, Tombow markers 526, N15, 990, 946
  • ACCENTS/TOOLS: waterbrush, Spellbinders circles and pinking dies, EK border punch, CTMH bitty brads, basic grey button, linen thread, sewing machine, black satin ribbon, foam pop dots

...................................................................................................................................
I hope you'll be checking back this week, as I will have a tutorial and more inspiration cards!
Wishing you a wonderful week and lots of creative time!

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

HI!!!! I uploaded a card to the Corrosive Challenge this AM. Hooray on seeing you are sponsoring them. Have a great rest of the week!!! Cute Holy Land Flower card also!!! TFS!!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Love seeing you out there sponsoring so many challenges! Good for you! Did you see what I did with your candle this week at Stampin' Sisters? I thought it turned out quite well!!! Hugs!

Dawn Frost said...

Laurie your card is perfect!I love the olives, really like how you added the circle of flowers to the olive panel. Very nice!

uksharon said...

Gorgeous card - inspiring
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.
Best wishes, Sharon