Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Thursday, October 21, 2010

CLOSED - Important image question for you!

THIS QUESTION POST IS NOW CLOSED - thanks for your feedback!

Good morning!
I wanted to get customer feedback before I begin a project.
I have been debating on re-drawing the first 5 birdies... 
Happy Bird (I would make this one a freebie like the other)
They were all drawn with pointed feathers, which was the original design.   I am wanting to update them with the new rounded feathers that you see on the latest birdies, like Pirate birdie and Birthday birdie,  and then I would discontinue selling the pointed feather versions (although they would remain posted as reference on the site for copyright reasons).  
I would offer the new versions at a discount for those who purchased the pointed feather versions... 
Do you think you would replace your first version, if given a considerable discount? 
Thanks for offering your feedback!